Cats are cleaver and inquisitive animals. Channel their curiosity with TRIXIE’s 5-in-1 Activity Center. This game includes five different modules, each with a game designed to stimulate each of your cat’s five senses. Globe resembles a fish bowl and requires your cat to fish the treat out with her paw. Because cats aren’t able to see close moving objects as much detail as humans, they’ll need to rely on their senses of smell and hearing. Peg allows the cat to make out the treat visually from a distance and then map out a strategy to retrieve it. Alley gives the playful option of lying down while poking and scooping treats out with their paws, claws or even toes. Tongue is suited for liquid treats since the slits hinder the cat from using their paws. Last but not least, Tunnel’s mouse hole is ideal for stalking and poking at toys and treats hiding inside. We’ve also included an instructional booklet with tips and tricks to stimulate your cat’s sense of curiosity through play. Dishwasher safe. One year warranty. Measures 12 x 16 inches. Weight 3 lbs.
- Game 1: globe resembles a fish bowl and requires cats to scoop out treats with their paw
- Game 2: peg allows cats to make out treats from a distance and map out a hunting strategy
- Game 3: alley is a playful option that allows cats to earn treats while lying down using their paws or claws or toes
- Game 4: tongue is for liquid treats since the slits hinder the cat from using its paws
- Game 5: tunnel has a mouse hole for hiding toys and treats